- Crabtree, Andy., Chamberlain, Alan., Valchovska, Stela., Davies, Mark., Glover, Kevin., Greenhalgh, Chris (2015) “I’ve got a sheep with three legs if anybody wants it?’” - re-visioning the rural economy. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, 19 (8). pp. 1247-1258. ISSN 1617-4917
Mark Davies, Alan Chamberlain, Harold Thimbleby and Paul Lee (2014) ‘Managing Gravity Infusions Using a Mobile Application’, The 28th International British Computer Society Human Computer Interaction. - Presented talk
Greenhalgh, C., Chamberlain, A., Davies, M., Glover, K., Valchovska, S., Crabtree, A. (2014) ‘Displaying Locality: Connecting with Customers and Visitors In-Situ via their Mobile Devices’, PerDis 2014, The Third International Symposium on Pervasive Displays, Copenhagen in Copenhagen, Denmark, June 3rd - 4th, ACM - Full PerDis Paper.
Valchovska, S., Chamberlain, A., Crabtree, A., Greenhalgh, C., Davies, M., Glover, K and Rodden, T. (2013) ‘Rural Enterprise as an Agent for Technology Development and Facilitation in the Digital Economy’ DE2013 - Open Digital, Fourth All Hands Digital Economy Conference, RCUK (Research Councils UK) - Short paper.
- Mark Davies, Alan Chamberlain and Andrew Crabtree (2013) “Issues and Understandings for Rural HCI Systems Development: agile approaches “in the wild”“, in the Proceedings of the Human Computer Interaction International (HCII) Conference in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS),Part I, HCII 2013, CCIS 373, pp. 22–26, Springer-Verlag. 5 page format - Presented talk
- Mark Davies, Chris Greenhalgh, Kevin Glover, Alan Chamberlain, Andy Crabtree, Stela Valchovska and Tom Rodden (2013) ‘The Dashboard: an online system to help build an online presence and measure analytics for micro-businesses’, DE2013 - Open Digital, Fourth All Hands Digital Economy Conference, RCUK (Research Councils UK) - Demo with accompanying note. - Presented talk
Alan Chamberlain, Andy Crabtree and Mark Davies (2013) ‘Community Engagement for Research: contextual design in rural CSCW system development’, The 6th International Conference on Communities and Technology 2013, Munich, Germany -(ACM Library) SIGCHI - Full Paper. - Presented talk
Andy Crabtree, Alan Chamberlain, Mark Davies, Kevin Glover, Stuart Reeves, Tom Rodden, Peter Tolmie and MattJones (2013) ‘Doing Innovation in the Wild’, CHItaly 2013, Trento, Italy - (ACM Library) - Full paper
- Alan Chamberlain, Andy Crabtree, Mark Davies, Kevin Glover, Stuart Reeves, Peter Tolmie, Matt Jones (2013) “Developing Placebooks: participation, community, interaction, design, and ubiquitous data aggregation ‘in the wild”, Proceedings of the Human Computer Interaction International (HCII) Conference HIMI/HCII 2013, Part I, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), 8016, pp. 411—420. Springer Verlag, ACM Library - Full paper - Presented talk
- Alan Chamberlain, Andy Crabtree, Mark Davies, Chris Greenhalgh, Tom Rodden, Stela Valchovska and Kevin Glover (2012) “Fresh and local: the rural produce market as a site for co-design, ubiquitous technological intervention and digital-economic development.” MUM 2012 11th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia, Essen, Germany, ACM. - Presented talk
- Alan Chamberlain, Mark Davies, Andy Crabtree, Chris Greenhalgh and Tom Rodden (2012) “The Rural Digital Economy: The local market as an arena for digital economic consideration and design”. Digital Futures 2012: The Third Annual Digital Economy All Hands Conference, University of Aberdeen, October 2012, RCUK. - Presented talk